Structural Engineering – Commercial and Industrial Services
Large or small commercial and industrial structural engineering solutions for architects, and builders based in Auckland
The Best Structural Engineering Services for Commercial and Industrial Projects in Auckland
We can undertake the entire Structural Engineering process
For larger projects, the structural portions of any building project involve a Prime Consultant who pre-selects their team members from various sources and promotes their combined strengths in a proposal to prospective clients.
We can support these larger projects by providing a skilled resource from which to draw on a contract basis.
We work with many and various large Companies and Councils
We’ve honed our abilities, we’re professional and transparent.
- We can design your building maintenance programme.
- Conduct building inspections.
- Plan renovations and alterations.
- Undertake consent applications.
- Report on assessments of need, including strengthening and replacement needs.
- Difficult access? We’ve done it.
- Short time frames? Yes, sometimes we can.
We provide Structural Solutions for the Commercial and Industrial market including, but not limited to:
- buildings for infrastructure
- retrofitting including highest and best use
- commercial and industrial alterations
- tank designs
- maintenance programmes
Why choose Us
Structural engineering skills are applied to your project to find the right solution for your commercial or industrial needs.
Not only do we resolve your design issues for and during the consenting stage, but we can also provide construction phase solutions, more often than not with on-the-spot resolutions that save time and money.
In addition to New Zealand and international engineering degrees held by the team, Stewart Hobbs, Principal Engineer, has a Masters of Business Administration and his background is complemented with industrial work in difficult or dangerous access situations, asbestos handling and industrial building remediation.