We deliberately keep our team small so that we can provide services directly and more personally to our clients.
You’ll be dealing with the engineer on your project.
ProConsult has a range of services to suit small jobs like inspections or beam designs to larger projects. We can either work alone or alongside your architect and builder. We deliberately keep our team small so that we can provide services directly and more personally to our clients. You’ll be dealing with the engineer on your project.
Languages Spoken at ProConsult:
English | Bahasa Indonesia | Mandarin | Russian | Tamil
BE, MBA, FIPENZ, CPEng, IntPE
Having worked in isolated countries such as Somalia & the central Pacific, Stewart is aware of the need to plan well ahead to facilitate efficient projects. He also knows about providing practical, workable designs. Stewart is building the ProConsult team with a view to strengthening the capability of the structural engineering team, supported by an excellent drafting line-up.
> SESOC executive committee
> Journal Editor SESOC
> Engineering New Zealand Competency Assessment Board
- Residential Design, Expansion and Renovation
- Plans for alterations , reclads & new dwellings/buildings
- Full Building Consent processing & Producer Statement certifications
- Commercial building design & construction control
- Industrial inspections, renovations and maintenance planning
- Structural investigations & reports & failure analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Building fabric damage assessment
- Detailed structural damage assessment
- Project management of urgent action to make works/site safe, secure, weathertight and sanitary
- Preparation of building repair or maintenance scope and methodologies
- Reports for Insurance purposes
Meet the Team
ENGINEERING TEAM LEADER
BE (Hons), MEngSt, CPEng
Over the past 10 years Agilan has focused on developing his skills in the civil and structural engineering fields. He has been involved in design, analysis and management of building structures. He’s handled detailed structural design and analysis of reinforced concrete structures, steel structures and timber structures.
Previously based in Singapore, Agilan had exposure there to proposals of structural concepts for both concrete and steel frame buildings. Recent projects in New Zealand have involved seismic assessment and strengthening of existing buildings as well as new building design.
Agilan is a chartered engineering professional (CPEng) in structure.
BE (Civil) Hons
Aingaran also enjoys basketball, cricket and rugby as well as performing for shows in the Tamil community.
B. Sc Civil Eng
He is comfortable in speaking English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Jerry (Jie) Ban
BE Civil Eng (Hons), MEngNZ
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
BAS, NDAT, NDQS
Eman is passionate about architecture and has excellent free-hand sketching skills.
Before the onset of kids, Hiroko used to travel and sail more. If you have any queries regarding accounts, then Hiroko is your first port of call.