Civil Engineering and Small Works in Auckland
Do you have a small lot needing civil engineering for retaining walls, site works, pile design, drainage etc
The Best Civil Engineering and Small Works in Auckland
If you have a small lot needing any of the following Civil Engineering:
- Shoring and retention works such as retaining walls
- Site works including pile design, raft foundations, remedial slope works, ground retention and stability
- Drainage for small sites including stormwater and wastewater
- Pipe bridging
Do you need retaining walls? Siteworks or temporary civil engineering works?
Drainage can be especially complicated, but we have worked all over Auckland and further afield managing stormwater and wastewater for small lots.
Land Development for small lots is another area ProConsult can help you with.
- building inspections
- design of retaining walls
- house beams, bracing, foundations calculations
- concrete, timber and steel structures
- alterations and renovations
- bridging foundations and piling
- multi-dwelling unit construction
- full building consent process
- construction advice
- body corporates
Our civil engineering skills are applied to your small works project to find the right solution for you. We work with architects, home-owners and builders all over the Auckland area.
Not only do we resolve your design issues for and during the consenting stage, but we can also provide construction phase solutions, more often than not with on-the-spot resolutions that save time and money.
In addition to New Zealand and international engineering degrees held by the team, Stewart Hobbs, Principal Engineer, has a Masters of Business Administration and his background is complemented with industrial work in difficult or dangerous access situations, asbestos handling and industrial building remediation.