If you need specialist advice on the durability of concrete structures at all stages of deterioration and during the design process, ProConsult has experience. Analyses of crack propagations, life cycle analysis and remedial techniques for concrete are amongst our specialities.
We can also provide special knowledge on paint systems and technical coatings and specialist advice in areas such as concrete repair and water ingress on high rise and multi-unit buildings. Do you have a problem with a non-consented building addition or alteration? ProConsult can help with retro-fitting and retro-consenting.
ProConsult provides specialist advice in the following areas:
- Concrete corrosion for pipe bridges and reservoirs (including Watercare)
- Durability of concrete structures (including Auckland Council, Spark, Air New Zealand and body corporates)
- Corrosion advice for buildings
- Structural investigations and reports on, for example, cracks in slabs, deterioration of buildings and settlement of structures (such as Aotea Carpark)
- Special studies for concrete and steel structures for infrastructure
- Water ingress in high rise residential structures
- Asbestos removal and handling
- Temporary works
- Retrofitting of industrial or commercial structures
- Product engineering: we have provided specialist advice on durability of stainless steel cages for crayfish export, mechanical fixings of building plant and building services, the prototyping for various products including monorail transportation systems.
Call us now: +64 9 973 5781