Specialist Engineering in Auckland
Specialist engineering advice on concrete structures at all stages of deterioration and during the design process.
The Best Specialist Engineering Services for Residential, Commercial & Industrial in Auckland
Specialist Engineering advice on concrete structures
We can also provide and specialist advice in areas such as concrete repair and water ingress on high rise and multi-unit buildings. Do you have a problem with a non-consented building addition or alteration? ProConsult can help with retro-fitting and retro-consenting.
Specialist knowledge on Paint systems and Technical coatings
Plus, specialist engineering advice in areas such as concrete repair and water ingress on high rise and multi-unit buildings.
We provide Specialist Engineering advice in the following areas:
- Concrete corrosion for pipe bridges and reservoirs (including Watercare)
- Durability of concrete structures (including Auckland Council, Spark, Air New Zealand and body corporates)
- Corrosion advice for buildings
- Structural investigations and reports on, for example, cracks in slabs, deterioration of buildings and settlement of structures (such as Aotea Carpark)
- Special studies for concrete and steel structures for infrastructure
- Water ingress in high rise residential structures
- Asbestos removal and handling
- Temporary works
- Retrofitting of industrial or commercial structures
- Product engineering: we have provided specialist advice on the durability of stainless steel cages for crayfish export, mechanical fixings of building plant and building services, the prototyping for various products including monorail transportation systems.
Specialist engineering skills are applied to your project to find the right solution for you. We provide specialist solutions for architects, home-owners and builders.
Stewart has past experience in an industrial maintenance business and has therefore built specific knowledge and contacts in this technical area.
In addition to New Zealand and international engineering degrees held by the team, Stewart Hobbs, Principal Engineer, has a Masters of Business Administration and his background is complemented with industrial work in difficult or dangerous access situations, asbestos handling and industrial building remediation.