- House plans
- New builds
We provide turnkey solutions for your house alterations and new home. From concept to consent, we handle everything. Our consent plans and documents not only meet the requirements of the consenting Authority but they also provide superb construction details for your builder, saving you time and money. Just ask our clients, many of whom are builders.
We pride ourselves on finding solutions for difficult jobs and this is to a large extent facilitated as a consequence of providing turnkey services with architecture, engineering and draughting all in one package.
Why use us? Because we are smart. We ask the right questions to find out what you need. We want to understand clearly what you are really doing by investigating, guiding, analysing, suggesting, giving options, solving, and anticipating to provide you with the best solution for your project. Worried about price? Then get a fixed quote for your proposed work. Want to see what we do? Then ask and we shall provide!
Referees available on request.
Structural engineering to find the right solution for you. We provide structural solutions for architects, home owners, builders and commercial/industrial owners. Not only do we resolve your design issues at the consenting stage but we also provide construction phase solutions more often than not with on the spot solutions saving you time and money.
Residential: Our experienced team can provide a range of solutions for:
- house beams, bracing, foundations
- concrete, timber and steel structures
- bridging foundations and piling
- multi dwelling unit construction
- construction advice
Commercial and industrial: We also provide structural solutions for the commercial and industrial market including, but not limited to:
- buildings for infrastructure
- retrofitting including highest and best use
- commercial and industrial alterations
- tank designs
For larger projects the structural portions of any building project involve a Prime Consultant who pre-selects their team members and promotes their strengths in a proposal call to prospective clients. Our strategy is to offer these established firms a viable resource from which to draw upon.
We can undertake the entire structural engineering process or provide assistance to their own in-house staff.
Specialist Engineering Advice
We provide specialist advice in the following areas:
- Concrete corrosion for pipe bridges and reservoirs (including Watercare)
- Durability of concrete structures (including Auckland Council, Spark, Air New Zealand and body corporates)
- Corrosion advice for buildings
- Reports on cracks in slabs, deterioration of buildings and settlement of structures
- Special studies for concrete and steel structures for infrastructure
We provide specialist advice on the durability of concrete structures at all stages of deterioration and during the design process. Analyses of crack propagations, life cycle analyses and remedial techniques for concrete.